St. Croix County – Register HERE
- 1/17/23 (ALL classes 7-8pm CT) – Tree Identification
- 1/19/23 – Invasive Species Identification and Control
- 1/24/23 – Getting Information from the Web
- 1/26/23 – The Language of Foresters
New Landowner Webinars – Info HERE
- 3/21/23 – UW Extension Conservation Connections
- 3/28/23 – Government Conservation Connections
- 4/4/23 – Non-profit & Peer Conservation Connections
- Feb. 4, 2023 – Oshkosh, WI – Info HERE
Your Land, Your Legacy
- April 6, April 20, May 4, May 18- ONLINE Register HERE
COURSE DESCRIPTION: Many family forest owners envision their land remaining in the family for generations. But does your family share your dreams for the future of your land? Do you have a plan in place to keep the land intact? Passing property from one generation to the next is legally and emotionally challenging. This program is designed to give landowners and families the tools to make the transition a successful one. We encourage attendees to bring family members to start the planning process together.
Please contact your instructors if you are in need of accessibility accommodations (e.g. hearing or visual impairment) or for any other concerns that may impact your ability to fully participate in any of our programs. Requests for reasonable accommodations for disabilities or limitations should be made prior to the date of the program or activity for which it is needed. Please do so as early as possible prior to the program or activity so that proper arrangements can be made. Requests
are kept confidential.